…Then outsource it to a specialist.
Do your marketing materials command attention?
Butterfield Marketing is a specialist business-to-business marketing communications company. We deliver effective integrated communications to generate a better return on your investment.
With Butterfield Marketing as part of your team:
- You have the headspace to take a more strategic view
- Your sales people can focus on their main role, with better tools
- You have someone to help you think through what you need to achieve, clarify your objectives and define your key messages
- You have a reliable partner who delivers your marketing activity on time and on budget
- You can be sure that we’ll plan ahead, avoiding the stress of impossible deadlines or missed opportunities
We help you to achieve:
- Better quality sales leads
- A higher company profile among your target audiences
- A more professional image for your business
- The right positioning of your business
Butterfield Marketing provides a flexible, friendly and professional service and you can rely on us to deliver creative, practical and effective solutions. We’re open and honest with you, keeping in touch and keeping to deadlines. You know what’s going on, and feel more in control than you ever have done before.
Click here to see case studies and testimonials from some of our clients.
Butterfield Marketing Latest Blog Posts
- Supporting our Clients During the Coronavirus Crisis
Butterfield Marketing has always been a collective of marketing and design professionals who work from home. This business model gives us expertise and flexibility, while minimising overheads. Since the country has been locked down due to Coronavirus, we’ve been able … Continue reading
- Does punctuation matter? Is spelling important?
Of course, as a copywriter, I will answer both these questions with a resounding ‘Yes’. Correct punctuation and spelling are crucial in understanding the meaning of the written word. Punctuation helps to put the words into context, adding pauses or … Continue reading